Virtual I/O announced an agreement with Tele-Communications, Inc.
What does IVRS stand for?
IVRS stands for I/O (Input/Output) Virtualization Reporting Structure
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other meanings of IVRSOther Resources:
We have 6 other definitions for IVRS in our Acronym Attic
- In Vivo Release Kinetics
- Institute for Virus Research, Kyoto University (Japan)
- Interval Valued Residuated Lattices
- Irish Virtual Research Library and Archive (University College Dublin)
- Idiopathic Verapamil-Responsive Left Ventricular Tachycardia
- Imperial Valley Regional Occupational Program
- Indianapolis Violence Reduction Partnership
- Irvine Valley Regeneration Partnership (est. 1999; Ayrshire, UK)
- International Virtual Reality Photography Association
- Isla Vista Recreation and Park District
- Independent Valuation and Risk Services Limited (various locations)
- Inland Valley Recovery Services (drug and alcohol rehabilitation; est. 1962; Upland, CA)
- Interactive Voice Response System
- Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Ironside Volunteer Rescue Squad (Maryland)
- Integrated Vocational Rehabilitation Services Centre (Hong Kong)
- Interactive Voice Response - Speech Recognition
- In Vitro Release Test (drug performance test)
- Intel Virus Response Team
- Isovolumic Relaxation Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wireless remote I/O's are the solution for those I/O points.
msystems (NASDAQ: FLSH), a leader in smart personal storage, and Data I/O (NASDAQ: DAIO), the leading provider of manual and automated programming systems, today announced the availability of a mass production programming solution for mDOC H3 embedded flash drives (EFDs).
BNGF's purchase of the I/O system follows a successful pilot test conducted for Bashneft national oil company -- results of the test showed significant improvements in subsurface images compared to those acquired using traditional technologies.
Delivery of I/O equipment to Trace is underway and should be completed by the end of the year.
Jim comes to I/O with broad oil and gas industry experience.
About Data I/O Celebrating 30 years of innovative leadership in the device programming industry, Data I/O Corporation(R) (Nasdaq:DAIO) provides manual and automated device programming systems that specifically address the requirements of engineering and manufacturing operations.
The FlashCORE 2003/B release will ship to all Data I/O customers with FlashPAK desktop programming systems July 22, 2003.