A study by the Hyundai Research Institute has said hosting the 2018 Games will inject 65 trln won ($61 bln) into Asia's fourth largest economy through investment, spending, and spin-off consumption.
What does HRI stand for?
HRI stands for Hyundai Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRI
We have 131 other meanings of HRI in our Acronym Attic
- Howe Robinson Index (shipbroker freight index)
- Huddersfield Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Hull Royal Infirmary
- Human Readable Interpretation
- Human Resource Index
- Human Resources Improvements (France)
- Human Rights Institute (various organizations)
- Human Rights Internet (Ottawa, Canada)
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Humanitarian Relief Initiative
- Honda Research Institute Japan
- Hampton Roads Internet Association (Virginia)
- High Resolution Image Analysis (medical technology)
- Horticulture Research International Association
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (Specialty Equipment Market Association)
- Human Rights Impact Assessment
- Human Rights International Alliance
- Hasty Reconnaissance/Initial Action Phase
- Hampton Roads Independent Baptist Church
- Holifield Radioactive Ion Beam Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weakness in private consumption is more serious than expected earlier," Hyundai Research Institute executive director Yu Byoung-Gyu told AFP, adding it accounted for about half the South Korean economy.
With experience working with well known Korean companies including Samsung Research Institute, Hyundai Research Institute, LG Research Institute and national laboratories ETRI-Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute and KITECH-Korean Institute of Industrial Technology, Tao Computing has developed the breadth and depth of capabilities to deliver the HPC systems that are powering Korea's economic growth.