The study consisted of medical history, physical examination, transvaginal ultrasonography, hormone study, hysterosalpingogram, and semen analysis.
What does HSG stand for?
HSG stands for Hysterosalpingogram
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSG
We have 125 other meanings of HSG in our Acronym Attic
- Homeschool Support Group (various organizations)
- Horizon Services Group (various locations)
- Hotel Seiyo Ginza (Japan)
- Hotspot Gateway (802.11 access point capability)
- Houston Support Group
- Human Services Gerontology (various universities)
- Huntington Study Group
- Huygens Sub-Gridding
- Hybrid Suspended Gate
- Hawaii State Golf Association
- Hawaiian Steel Guitar Association
- Head Space Gas Analysis
- High-Speed Ground Antenna
- Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee (US Senate)
- Humane Society of Greater Akron (Akron, OH)
- Hegel Society of Great Britain
- Humane Society of Grand Bahama (Freeport, Bahamas)
- Hymn Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diagnosis Many imaging modalities have been used in the diagnosis of a uterine septum, including hysterosalpingogram (HSG), 2-D and 3-1) ultrasound, saline infusion sonohysterography, and MRI.
As part of her initial infertility evaluation at our center, a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) was performed in a window of Doxycycline prophylaxis which demonstrated bilateral hydrosalpinges, with the right tubal diameter measuring greater than the left and bilateral tubal occlusion (Figure 1).
These procedures include upper gastrointestinal studies, esophagrams, barium enemas, loopograms, hysterosalpingograms, and tube placement checks.
She works in outpatient radiology at seven different sites, performing examinations such as arthrograms, voiding cystourethrograms and hysterosalpingograms, as well as inserting PICC lines.
The pelvic examination, ultrasound, and hysterosalpingogram were normal.
Nine patients were lost to follow-up or are awaiting 3-month hysterosalpingogram (HSG).
You may be given a hysterosalpingogram to check out the condition of your uterus and fallopian tubes to make sure they're healthy.