Coffey - director of Hysterectomy Education Resources and Services, a nonprofit counseling and information organization in Bala-Cynwyd, Pa.
What does HERS stand for?
HERS stands for Hysterectomy Education Resources and Services (Foundation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HERS
We have 54 other meanings of HERS in our Acronym Attic
- Head End Ring Switching (Protocol)
- Heart and Estrogen/Progestin Replacement Study
- Helicopter Expedient Refueling System
- Helicopter Rappel Spotter (various organizations)
- High Energy Range Spectrometer
- Higher Education Resources Services
- Highway Electrical Registration Scheme (UK)
- Home Energy Rating System
- Hydrogeochemical Engineering and Remediation of Soil (Lab; Technical University of Crete)
- Hyperion Energy Recovery System
- Highway Economic Requirements - State Version
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Home Energy Rating Systems Council (Washington, DC)
- Helium Resonant Scattering in the Corona and Heliosphere (space experiment)
- Hacker Emergency Response Team (computer hacking)
- Headquarters Emergency Relocation Team
- Hospital Emergency Response Team (various locations)
- Hospital Emergency Response Training
- Huyton Environment Round Table (UK)
- High Energy Radiation Test Facility