Ghilardi G, Gonvers JJ, So A: Hypothyroid myopathy as a complication of interferon alpha therapy for chronic hepatitis C virus infection.
What does HYPOTM stand for?
HYPOTM stands for Hypothyroid Myopathy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Beyond, Excessive (Prefix)
- A Search for Direct CP Violation in Hyperon Decays (Fermilab)
- Hypermedial User Interface
- Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis (genetic disorder)
- Hypermedia Presentations of Integrated Medical Data
- Homosexual Youth Positive Influence
- Under, Low (Prefix)
- Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis (genetic disorder)
- Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis (congenital muscle disease)
- Hypermedia en Protection des Plantes (French)
- Hyper-Programming System by Object-Oriented Formula
- Harvard Yale Princeton Stanford
- Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, MIT (colleges)
- Harvard Yale Princeton Stanford MIT Caltech
- Hyperactivité - SOS
- Hyperthyroid Myopathy
- Hydraulic Power Unit
- Hypervelocity Impulse (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, previous experiments in felines also demonstrated a negative effect of propranolol on the hypothyroid myopathy in these animals.
Finsterer J, Stollberger C, Grossegger C, et al: Hypothyroid myopathy with unusually high serum creatine kinase values.