Doctors warned he will one day need pioneering surgery to remove the hypothalamic hamartoma - the "laughing tumour" - or he could die.
What does HH stand for?
HH stands for Hypothalamic Hamartoma
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HH
We have 58 other meanings of HH in our Acronym Attic
- Horizontal Hostility (workplace behavior)
- Horizontal Transmit, Horizontal Receive (polarization)
- Horizontal, Horizontal Polarization
- Hostile Hospital (Lemony Snicket)
- Howard Hewett (musician)
- Hulk Hogan
- Hyperbolic Horn
- Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism
- Hypothalamic Hypogonadism
- Hamburger and Hamilton's stage 29
- Human Health And Environmental
- Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County (Bridgeport, CT)
- Hitchhiker-G (shuttle cargo bay sidewall mounted carrier for small experiments)
- Hyperspherical Harmonic-Generalized Laguerre Function
- Headquarters, Headquarters Battalion/Company/Detachment
- cardiac sodium channels
- Head of Household (military family life)
- Hip-Hop Ejay 6 (file extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) The most devastating associated anomalies are those of the hypothalamic-pituitary axis; they include hypothalamic hamartomas and the absence of a pituitary gland, which can lead to growth retardation, hypoglycemia, hypoadrenalism, and hypothyroidism.
Mascott said he is particularly looking forward to offering his patients image-guided radiosurgery to treat trigeminal neuralgia, vascular malformations and hypothalamic hamartomas presenting with epilepsy.