The group was able to demonstrate that mutations in the same POLR3A gene localized on chromosome 10 were responsible for three clinically different forms of leukodystrophies: Tremor-Ataxia with Central Hypomyelination (TACH) first described in Quebec cases, Leukodystrophy with Oligodontia (LO), and 4H syndrome or Hypomyelination, Hypodontia and Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism syndrome.
What does HH stand for?
HH stands for Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HH
We have 58 other meanings of HH in our Acronym Attic
- Hoosier Hospitality
- Horizontal Hostility (workplace behavior)
- Horizontal Transmit, Horizontal Receive (polarization)
- Horizontal, Horizontal Polarization
- Hostile Hospital (Lemony Snicket)
- Howard Hewett (musician)
- Hulk Hogan
- Hyperbolic Horn
- Hypothalamic Hamartoma
- Hypothalamic Hypogonadism
- Hamburger and Hamilton's stage 29
- Human Health And Environmental
- Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County (Bridgeport, CT)
- Hitchhiker-G (shuttle cargo bay sidewall mounted carrier for small experiments)
- Hyperspherical Harmonic-Generalized Laguerre Function
- Headquarters, Headquarters Battalion/Company/Detachment
- cardiac sodium channels
- Head of Household (military family life)
Samples in periodicals archive:
] 450 IU vial is indicated for the induction of spermatogenesis in men with primary and secondary hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in whom the cause of infertility is not due to primary testicular failure as well as for ovulation induction and the development of multiple follicles in the ovulatory female patient participating in an Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART).
A family with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism and mutations in the gonadotropin releasing hormone receptor.
2) About Axiron (testosterone) topical solution Axiron is approved for replacement therapy in men for certain conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone, including primary hypogonadism (congenital or acquired) and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (congenital or acquired).
9783805586177 Kallmann syndrome and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.
Frequent occurrence of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in type 2 diabetes.
Inactivating mutations in the human KISS1R (KISS1 receptor) gene cause hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (1).
Serono (virt-x: SEO and NYSE: SRA) has announced that the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) has approved Gonal-f(R) 75 IU and Gonal-f(R) 150 IU (follitropin alfa recombinant) subcutaneous injection for co-administration with Profasi(R) 5000 IU (chorionic gonadotropin) for the induction of spermatogenesis in men with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.