What does HHSER stand for?
HHSER stands for Hypoactive Hypertrophic Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- House Homeland Security Committee (US House of Representatives)
- Human Hematopoietic Stem Cell (biology)
- Health and Human Services Commission
- Health and Human Services Consolidated Network (Texas)
- Haddon Heights School District (New Jersey)
- Health and Human Services Department (various locations)
- Hendrick Hudson School District (Montrose, NY)
- Home Health Services of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Human Health Sciences Division (USDA)
- Health and Human Services Data Center
- Habitat for Humanity San Francisco (California)
- Human Heat Shock Factor 1 (aka Human Heat Shock Transcription Factor 1; biochemistry)
- Human Heat Shock Transcription Factor 1 (aka Human Heat Shock Factor 1; biochemistry)
- Himalayan Heli Ski Guides (Nepal)
- Human Hyperplasic Suppress Gene
- Health and Human Services Informatics
- Heritage Health Systems, Inc.
- High-Head Safety Injection
- Historical Harp Society of Ireland (Carrick-on-Suir, Ireland)
- Horizontal/Hover Situation Indicator (CH-46E instrument panel)