Furthermore, given the financial markets crisis has not been fully resolved, Hypo Real Estate Group applied to SoFFin for a recapitalisation in an aggregate amount of 10bn, of which 7.
What does HREG stand for?
HREG stands for Hypo Real Estate Group (Munich, Germany)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of HREG in our Acronym Attic
- Hampton Roads Economic Development Alliance (Virginia)
- Heavy Rare Earth Element(s)
- High-Resolution Electron Energy Loss
- High-Resolution Electron Energy-Loss Spectroscopy
- Hash Reference (programming languages)
- Health Research Endowment Fund (Ministry of Health; Singapore)
- Hip-Hop Research and Education Fund (New York, NY)
- Histamine Release Enhancing Factor (immunology)
- Horizontal Refresh (video)
- Hypertext Reference
- High Renin Essential Hypertension (endocrinology)
- Hypo Real Estate Holding
- Revista Española de Historia (Spanish: Spanish Journal of History)
- High Resolution Electron Ionization
- Human Relations Enrichment Instructor (La Leche League International; Schaumburg, IL)
- Human Rights Education Institute (Coeur d'Alene, ID)
- Hypo Real Estate International
- Human Rights Education Institute of Burma
- Halverton Real Estate Investment Management Ltd. (London, UK)
- Huntingdon Real Estate Investment Trust (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Axel Wieandt, the bank's chief executive officer, said the investment would "provide the basis for the continued existence of Hypo Real Estate Group as a going concern.
uk Real estate bank Hypo Real Estate Group (HREG) has secured another EUR12bn (USD15.
For more information on Depfa Bank's rating downgrade see the release titled 'Fitch Downgrades Hypo Real Estate Group and subsidiaries to 'A-'.
The investment would "provide the basis for the continued existence of Hypo Real Estate Group as a going concern," said Axel Wieandt, the bank's chief executive, in the statement.
For more information about the Hypo Real Estate Group, please visit its website at http://www.
MUNICH, Germany -- Hypo Real Estate Group has secured a major new credit facility which is designed to shield the company from the impact of the current malfunctioning of the international money markets.
The German Financial Markets Stabilisation Fund has extended its framework guarantee granted to Hypo Real Estate Group by an additional 12 billion euros, bringing the aggregate guarantee amount to 42 billion euros," the bank said.