Units of the Munich-based bank include DEPFA Bank, Hypo Pfandbrief Bank International and Hypo Public Finance Bank.
What does HPFB stand for?
HPFB stands for Hypo Public Finance Bank (Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPFB
We have 2 other meanings of HPFB in our Acronym Attic
- Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 3
- Anti-Human Platelet Factor 4
- Heparin-Platelet Factor 4
- Hampshire Playing Fields Association (est. 1926; UK)
- High Performance Fortran Application
- High Performance Fortran Associates (South Lake Tahoe, CA)
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association (est. 1943)
- Hold'em Poker for Advanced Players (book)
- Highland Park First Aid Squad (New Jersey)
- Health Products and Food Branch (Canada)
- Health Products and Food Branch Inspectorate (Canada)
- Harry Potter Fan Club
- High Performance Fortran Compiler (computing)
- High Performance Fuel Cell
- High Performance Functional Computing
- High Power Fiber Coupled (laser)
- Hourly Price Forward Curve
- Hybrid Position/Force Control (robotics)
- Hybrid Power Flow Controller
- Health Physics Field Change Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hypo Public Finance Bank (Dublin) combines public and infrastructure finance.
Hypo Public Finance Bank EUR 500,000,000 Floating Rate Notes due October 2011 XS0270932725 Stabilisation Notice Dresdner Bank AG London Branch (contact: Ian Turner; telephone: +44 (0) 20 7475 1817) hereby gives notice that the Stabilising Manager(s) named below may stabilise the offer of the following securities in accordance with Commission Regulation (EC) No.
The ratings also reflect the administrative capabilities of Hypo Public Finance Bank as sponsor and the program's legal structure.
The note proceeds collateralize a credit default swap with Hypo Public Finance Bank (HPFB), the swap counterparty, which references a US$1.
5 billion portfolio of 30 'AAA' rated CMBS assets with Hypo Public Finance Bank (HPFB), the swap counterparty.