Paul is an experienced, qualified, certified and insured Clinical Hypnotherapist, is registered with British School of Clinical Hypnosis and The Hypnotherapy Association.
What does HA stand for?
HA stands for Hypnotherapy Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HA
We have 65 other meanings of HA in our Acronym Attic
- Humanitarian Assistance (US DoD)
- Humic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Hybrid Algorithm
- Hybrid Amplifier
- Hydraulic Association (UK)
- Hydrocephalus Association
- Hydrogen Alpha
- La Habana (postcode, Cuba)
- High Assurance and Critical Computing System
- Helicopter Attack Squadron Light (US Navy aviation unit designation used 1967-72 and again 1976-88)
- Heterophile Antibody Positive (mononucleosis term)
- High Availability Automated Control System Library Server
- High Availability-Base Station Manager
- Hospital-Acquired Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Hippuric Acid in Urine
- Hospital-Acquired Symptomatic Urinary Tract Infection
- Home Agent in a WLAN domain (WLAN = Wireless Local Area Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She recently received the prestigious designation of Life Fellow with the International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association at their annual convention in Daytona Beach and is a Certified Trainer with the International Association of Counselors & Therapists.
While some regard the idea of hypnosis - popularised by the likes of television's Paul McKenna - as hokum, others are more open-minded to the potential of a practice the Hypnotherapy Association says has been used for the last 6,000 years.
But a spokesman for the British Hypnotherapy Association said it was "unsafe".
Scott, PhD, was bestowed the distinction of Life Fellow in Hypnotherapy on May 29 by the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) at the 2010 Hypno-Expo annual conference in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Stephen trained at Regents College in London and is qualified to treat clients with cognitive psychotherapy, NLP, clinical and medical hypnotherapy and is a full member of The Hypnotherapy Association.
Participating organizations include The National Stroke Association (NSA), the American Headache Society (AHS), the National Fibromyalgia Research Association (NFRA), the American Society of Pain Educators (ASPE), the Rheumatology Nurses Society (RNS), Western Pain Society (WPS), Pain Society of Oregon (PSO), Trigeminal Neuralgia Association (TNA), Nevada Psychiatric Association (NPA), International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) and the American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine (AOAAM).
Two reputable organisations that can put you in touch with a trained hypnotherapist are The British Hypnotherapy Association on 020-7723 4443 and The Association of Qualified Curative Hypnotherapists on 0121-441 1775.