The hyphenation and justification tool assures that your text looks the best in shape and has a professional look.
What does H&J stand for?
H&J stands for Hyphenation and Justification
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of H&J
- Health & Hospitals Library (Denver, CO)
- Hospitals & Health Networks (journal)
- Headquarters and Headquarters Squadron
- Harassing and Interdicting (US DoD)
- Harassment & Interdiction
- Highlands and Islands (UK)
- Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Hospitals and Institutions
- Hayes and Jarvis (UK)
- Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC (Eden Prairie, MN law firm)
- Hanning and Kahl GmbH & Co (rail and transit solutions; Germany)
- Heckler and Koch
- Hill and Knowlton (consulting group)
- Homing and Kill
- Hugs and Kisses
- Hoofcare & Lameness (magazine)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Beekeepers' Association (UK; now Hampshire Beekeepers' Association)
- Highways & Local Programs
- Health and Life Sciences
- Harold and Maude (film)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fewer printing plants are just the next logical step in a long line of daily newspaper production simplification that began in the 1960s with the introduction of computerized hyphenation and justification systems.
QuarkXPress 7 Canadian Edition also supports spell-checking and full text authoring, following specific hyphenation and justification rules for French, US English and International English.
Users will have access to the robust and unmatched publishing capabilities of XPP that supplement the XSL-FO standard, including the ability to interactively edit the formatted file, control the placement of graphics, and apply sophisticated controls for page and column balancing, hyphenation and justification, and complex tabular formatting.
XPP Personal Edition includes the XyView interactive interface with composition and editing functionality, the CITI module for generating Contents, Indices, Tables, and Illustrations, and a choice of two Hyphenation and Justification dictionaries from the over 30 languages supported by XPP.
The network will feature interactive hyphenation and justification, scheduling, pricing and payment options.
Hyphenation -- the ability to run text through multiple columns, with full support for hyphenation and justification.