What does HIHARS stand for?
HIHARS stands for Hyperventilation-Induced High-Amplitude Rhythmical Slowing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hope It Helps
- Hospital in Home
- Hot in Here
- How's It Hanging?
- Hypertensive Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- High Impulsiveness, High Anxiety
- Heart of Illinois HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Hull Independent Housing Aid Centre (charity; UK)
- Hawaii Island HIV AIDS Foundation
- Hydrographic Information Handling
- Heartland International Health Center (Illinois)
- Hungarian Ice Hockey Federation
- Huntington Interfaith Homeless Initiative (Long Island, NY)
- Health Informatics and Health Information Management (University of Washington)
- HEDL Identification Human Interaction Program
- High-Frequency Hearing Loss
- Hiroshima Inline Hockey League
- Hand in Hand Ministries (Louisville, KY)
- Hinduja Institute of Healthcare Management (Administrative Staff College of India)
- Haikai.Info-Haikai.Org (poetry project)