Alvarado suffered "sudden death during physical altercation due to hypertensive cardiovascular disease.
What does HCVD stand for?
HCVD stands for Hypertensive Cardiovascular Disease
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCVD
We have 1 other meaning of HCVD in our Acronym Attic
- Human Capital Value Added (employee measurement)
- Hampton Convention & Visitors Bureau (Virginia)
- Hancock County Visitors Bureau (Greenfield, Indiana)
- Hattiesburg Convention and Visitors Bureau (Hattiesburg, MS)
- Hiroshima Convention & Visitors Bureau (Hiroshima, Japan)
- Hose Connection Vacuum Breakers (plumbing)
- Huntingdon County Visitors Bureau (Hesston, PA)
- Historic Commercial Vehicle Club, Inc. (Australia)
- High-pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (Silicon microchip manufacturing)
- HVAC Coolant Valve Drive
- Human Cardiac Valve Endothelium
- High Conservation Value Forest
- Hot Cell Verification Facility
- Highland City Volunteer Fire Department
- High Capacity Voice Gateway
- Home Central Venous Hyperalimentation
- Housing Choice Voucher Homeownership Program
- Henley Centre for Value Improvement (UK)
- Hepatitis C Virus Infection
- High Clouds Visible
Samples in periodicals archive:
The office also listed hypertensive cardiovascular disease and pulmonary emphysema as "significant and contributing factors" to Turner's death.
He also listed hypertensive cardiovascular disease and pulmonary emphysema as "significant and contributing factors" to Turner's death.