What does HASHD stand for?
HASHD stands for Hypertensive Arteriosclerotic Heart Disease
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Heart of America Soccer Foundation (Kansas City, MO)
- Historical Association of South Florida
- Human Alternative Splicing Factor
- Hyaluronic Acid Stimulating Factor
- Hybrid Aerated Submerged Fixed-Film
- Height and Access Safety Group (fall protection equipment group; UK)
- Hertfordshire Association of School Governors (Hertfordshire, UK)
- Harris's Hawk (bird species)
- Human achaete-scute homolog-1
- Human Achaete Scute Homolog 2
- Helping All Students to Independence (Ohio)
- High Availability Storage Infrastructure (Linux)
- Housing & Accommodation Support Initiative
- Hubbard Association of Scientologists International
- Hubbard Association of Scientologists International, Inc.
- Hughes Aircraft Systems International
- Huygens Atmospheric Structure Instrument (spacecraft)
- Hamilton All Star Jazz Band (Canada)
- Heart Attack Survival Kit (project)
- Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen (Manhattan, NY)