Air Force, was aimed at developing a conventional "prompt global strike" capability with the help of the Hypersonic Test Vehicle that can Mach 20 speeds.
What does HTV stand for?
HTV stands for Hypersonic Test Vehicle
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of HTV
We have 41 other meanings of HTV in our Acronym Attic
- Habitual Traffic Violator
- Hamburger Tennis Verband (German: Hamburg Tennis Association; Hamburg, Germany)
- Harlech Television (Wales, UK)
- Heavy Tactical Vehicle
- Heavy Transport Vehicle (Pakistan)
- Heidenheimer Tarifverbund (German)
- Hoops Television
- Hrvatska Televizija (Croatian television)
- Hyères-Toulon Var Basket (French basketball club; Toulon, France)
- Hypersonic Technology Vehicle (aircraft)
- Hiap Teck Venture Berhad (steel company; Malaysia)
- High-Tech Venture Center (Seoul, South Korea)
- Homer Township Vision Center (Homer Glen, IL)
- Department of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education
- Hanover Township Volunteer Fire Company (New Jersey)
- Holland Township Volunteer Fire Company (Milford, NJ)
- Holden: The Video Game
- Horizontal Takeoff Vertical Landing
- Hispanic Television Network (Fort Worth, TX)
- Home Television Receive Only
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Space News) Nov 21, 2010 DARPA Six months after its maiden flight ended in the aircraft self-destructing, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) says it knows what went wrong with the Falcon Hypersonic Test Vehicle (HTV-2).
We have made great progress and are on track for the first glided hypersonic test vehicle flight in 2007," said Russ Partch, the Falcon HTV-1 manager.
The Minotaur IV rockets will launch DARPA's Hypersonic Test Vehicle (HTV) technology demonstration systems, HTV-2a and HTV-2b, in 2008 and 2009, respectively.
The first Minotaur III is under contract as a launch vehicle for DARPA's Hypersonic Test Vehicle (HTV), which is part of the FALCON program.