What does HHND stand for?
HHND stands for Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Nonketotic Dehydration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HHND in our Acronym Attic
- Heavy Hex Nut (fastener)
- Hell and Heaven Net (gaming fansite)
- Help Haiti Now (Venice, FL)
- Hockey Heritage North (conference center; Canada)
- Hospitals & Health Networks
- Human Help Network (Mainz, Germany)
- Heather Hill Nursing Agency (Toowong, Brisbane, Australia)
- Home Healthcare Nurses Association
- High Humidity Nasal Cannula
- Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Non-Ketotic Coma
- Hua Hong NEC Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Human Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor
- Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned
- Health Help Network Inc.
- Hasil Hutan Non Kayu (Indonesian: Non-Timber Forest Products)
- Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Non-Ketosis
- Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemia Non-Ketotic
- Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Non-Ketotic Diabetic Coma
- Head of Housing Needs and Lettings (UK)
- Houten Hart Noord Nederland (Dutch: Wooden Heart Northern Netherlands; kitchen and garden products)