As a Hyperion Certified Consultant for Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Certified Solutions Architect for Hyperion Planning and a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Tracy is been a regular instructor at interRel, Hyperion's user conferences and other professional seminars since 2000 on topics including information delivery, business intelligence, data warehousing, Hyperion implementations and known to many as the co-author to our best-selling book series.
What does HCSA stand for?
HCSA stands for Hyperion Certified Solutions Architect (Oracle)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCSA
We have 61 other meanings of HCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Hybrid Computation and Simulation
- Hydrogen Chloride Scrubber
- Hydrogen Containing Solvent
- Homecare Coding Specialist - Diagnosis
- Helix Command-Specific 2 (gene)
- Health Care and Social Assistance (US CDC)
- Health Care Security Act
- Health Care Spending Account
- High-Cost Serving Area
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
- Hospital Central Sur de Alta Especialidad (Spanish: South Cental Highly Specialized Hospital)
- Harborview Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress (Washington)
- Hardin County Savings Bank
- Hartford-Carlisle Savings Bank (Carlisle, IA)
- Hernando County School Board (Hernando County, FL)
- Hill Country State Bank (Texas, USA)
- Holman Christian Standard Bible
- Halifax County-South Boston Regional Library System (Halifax, VA)
- Home and Community Social Behavior Scales
- Hawaii Community Services Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The third and highest level is Hyperion Certified Solutions Architect (HCSA), which endorses highly skilled specialists to design, architect and lead Hyperion implementations.