As a Hyperion Certified Consultant for Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Certified Solutions Architect for Hyperion Planning and a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Tracy is been a regular instructor at interRel, Hyperion's user conferences and other professional seminars since 2000 on topics including information delivery, business intelligence, data warehousing, Hyperion implementations and known to many as the co-author to our best-selling book series.
What does HCC stand for?
HCC stands for Hyperion Certified Consultant (Oracle)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCC
We have 646 other meanings of HCC in our Acronym Attic
- Hull City Council (UK)
- Human Capital Consultants (various locations)
- Human Capital Corporation (various locations)
- Human Cystatin C (proteins)
- Human-Centered Computing
- Humanitarian Cargo Carriers GmbH
- Hungarian Cultural Centre (London, UK)
- Hutchinson Community College (Kansas)
- Hybrid Concatenated Code
- Hybu Cig Cymru (Meat Production Wales)
- Hysteresis Current Control
- HGTV (Home and Garden Television) Crafters Coast to Coast
- Alpha-Cyano-4-Hydroxy Cinamic Acid
- Hamilton-Clermont Cooperative Association (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- HCF (Hybrid Coordinator Function) Controlled Channel Access
- Health Care Compliance Association (Minneapolis, MN, USA)
- Health Care Consent Act (Canada)
- Health Care Coverage and Access Task Force (New Mexico)
- Healthy Child Care America
- Heavy Construction Contractors Association (Manassas, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second level, the Hyperion Certified Consultant (HCC), recognizes advanced technical knowledge and validates the ability of specialists to successfully implement Hyperion applications and products to meet a variety of configurations and business process flows.