have developed a novel, antibiotic-free method that uses hyperimmune egg yolk antibodies to control intestinal poultry diseases.
What does HEY stand for?
HEY stands for Hyperimmune Egg Yolk
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEY
We have 4 other meanings of HEY in our Acronym Attic
- Hand Emplaced Communications Jammer
- Humidity Exchange Over the Sea
- High Energy X-Ray Imaging
- High Energy X-ray Timing Experiment
- Health and Education for Youth (St. Louis, MO)
- Healthy Early Years (UK)
- Help Empower Youth (Windham County Vermont Youth Services; Brattleboro, VT)
- Henry Esson Young Building (Riverview Hospital; Canada)
- Honoring Emancipated Youth (est. 1999; California)
- Hull and East Yorkshire (UK city and district)
- Hull and East Yorkshire Credit Union (England)
- Herm Edwards Youth Football Camp (Missouri)
- Handloom Export Zone (India)
- Health Enterprise Zones (New Jersey and Connecticut)
- Hunter Economic Zone (Australia)
- Hurricane Evacuation Zones (US)
- Failed in the House (defeated business of the House of Representatives, North Carolina)
- Habbo Forum
- Habitat Fragmentation (conservation biology)
- Hack Forum (anime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They've also developed a new antibiotic-free method that uses hyperimmune egg yolk antibodies to control intestinal poultry diseases.