Irate Mr Osborne told presenter John Humphrys: "What I reject is the totally hyperbolic BBC coverage of spending reductions.
What does HYP stand for?
HYP stands for Hyperbolic
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HYP
We have 16 other meanings of HYP in our Acronym Attic
- Homeless Youth Oversight Committee (Oregon)
- Hike Your Own Hike
- Hypoxia Up-Regulated 1
- Halkin Yukselisi Partisi (Turkish: People's Ascent Party)
- Harvard, Yale, Princeton
- Hey You Pikachu (game)
- High Yield Plus Fund, Inc.
- High Yield Portfolio
- Hispanic Yellow Pages (various locations)
- Huntsville Young Professionals (Huntsville, AL)
- Hyphenation (file name extension)
- Hispanic Yellow Pages of America
- Hybrid Programmable Attitude Control Electronics (processor; US NASA)
- Hybrid Particle and Concentration Transport Model
- Helping Young People Excel
- Helping Young Professionals Engage (various locations)
- Helping Youth Prepare for Employment (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Helping Youth Pursue Excellence
- Houston Young Playwrights Exchange (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Maryam Mirzakhani comes up with novel ways to calculate volumes of oddly-shaped hyperbolic surfaces.
Six survey and expository papers and 11 research papers explore hyperbolic geometry, symplectic geometry, geometric topology, and other areas of geometry and topology.
RevenueWire introduces Hyperbolic Software's Award-Winning Tidy Up
Hyperbolic Geometry appeared in the first half of the 19th century as an attempt to understand Euclid's axiomatic basis of Geometry.
The theory of Gromov hyperbolic spaces is a useful tool in order to understand the connections between graphs and Potential Theory (see e.
I've stood and gazed up at "the mushroom-like hyperbolic paraboloid shells.
What is hyperbolic about how the cartoonist shows this?