What does HIBMC stand for?
HIBMC stands for Hyogo Ion Beam Medical Center (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Health Insurance Buy-In (Colorado)
- Hypoxic Ischemic Brain Injury
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B Invasive Disease
- Handelaren in Bouwmaterialen in Nederland (Dutch: Association of Dealers in Building Materials in the Netherlands)
- Higher Bandwidth Incentive Scheme (Australian government)
- Human Interface Evaluation by Biaxial Scheme Under Systematic Concept
- Health Informatics and Bioinformatics, Turkey (symposium)
- Henderson Insurance Brokers Ltd. (UK)
- Hereditary Inclusion Body Myopathy
- Hope of Israel Baptist Mission (United States of America)
- Harmony Internet Broadcasting Network
- Hybrid In-Band On-Channel
- Hong Kong Interbank Offered Rate
- Heavy Ion Beam Probe
- Huxley Institute for Biosocial Research
- Head Injury Behaviour Scale
- Heavy Ion Backscattering Spectrometry
- Hutt International Boys' School (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Human Isolated Bronchial Smooth Muscle
- Have I Been Trolled?