In a suit filed with the Tokyo District Court, Toshiba said the South Korean firm's Japanese subsidiary, Hynix Semiconductor Japan Inc.
What does HSJ stand for?
HSJ stands for Hynix Semiconductor Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HSJ
We have 10 other meanings of HSJ in our Acronym Attic
- Human Systems Integration Working Group
- Heat Solubilized Human Zonae Pellucidae
- Health Service Journal
- Hemingway Society of Japan
- Henry S. Jacobs Camp
- Hey! Say! Jump (Japanese idol group)
- History San Jose (California)
- Hmong Studies Journal
- Hop, Step, Jump
- Hydrological Sciences Journal (International Association of Hydrological Sciences)
- HoofBeats Show Jumping Association
- Hemet-San Jacinto Association of Realtors (California)
- Humane Society Jefferson County
- Hospital San Juan de Dios (Costa Rica)
- Historical Society of Jews from Egypt
- Hot Summer Jazz Festival (Minnesota)
- Hawaii State Junior Golf Association (Lihue, HI)
- Highest Scoring Junior Handler
- High School Jazz Intensive (Canada)
- High School Journalism Institute (Indiana University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toshiba's suit, which was filed against Hynix Semiconductor Japan Inc.
In Japan, Toshiba filed suit against Hynix Semiconductor Japan Inc.