20- Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid is excreted as a glucuronide conjugate in human urine.
What does HETE stand for?
HETE stands for Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HETE
- Heteronuclear Correlation Spectroscopy
- Heteronuclear Shift Correlation
- Higher Education Training Development
- Hefei Economic Technological Development Area (China)
- Hobby-Eberly Telescope Dark Energy Experiment
- Hangzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone (Japan)
- Harbin Economic and Technological Development Zone (China)
- Hefei Economic and Technological Development Zone (China)
- High Energy Transient Experiment (NASA)
- High Energy Transient Explorer
- Heteroepitaxial Deposition of Diamond and Silicon Carbide Films
- Other, Different (Prefix)
- Algorithms, Models and Tools for Parallel Computing on Heterogeneous Networks (Workshop)
- Haudenosaunee Environmental Task Force (New York)
- Hill Engineering Test Facility
- HIV Endemic Task Force (Canada)
- Home Enteral Tube Feeding (medical treatment)
- High Energy Transmission Grating (Chandra)
- Heart of England Tourist Guides Association (UK)
- High-Energy Transmission Grating Spectrometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
1]; 2-ricinoleoyl-PC, 2-ricinoleoyl phosphatidylcholine; TLC, thin-layer chromatography; ACD, citric acid, trisodium citrate, and dextrose (anticoagulant); TMS, trimethylsilyl ether; EI, electron impact; SIM, selected ion monitoring, HODE, hydroxyoctadecanoic acid; and HETE, hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid.