TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers from Kashan University in association with their colleagues from Isfahan University of Technology succeeded in the synthesis of hydroxyapatite nanostructure through a new yet very simple method.
What does HA stand for?
HA stands for Hydroxyapatite
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HA
We have 65 other meanings of HA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Anatomy (college course)
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Humanitarian Assistance (US DoD)
- Humic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Hybrid Algorithm
- Hybrid Amplifier
- Hydraulic Association (UK)
- Hydrocephalus Association
- Hydrogen Alpha
- Hypnotherapy Association
- La Habana (postcode, Cuba)
- High Assurance and Critical Computing System
- Helicopter Attack Squadron Light (US Navy aviation unit designation used 1967-72 and again 1976-88)
- Heterophile Antibody Positive (mononucleosis term)
- High Availability Automated Control System Library Server
- High Availability-Base Station Manager
- Hospital-Acquired Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Hippuric Acid in Urine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hydroxyapatite coatings for biomedical applications.
Tokyo, Japan, May 23, 2006 - (JCN) - On May 22, LTT Bio-Pharma announced the results of its latest research on porous hydroxyapatite particles.
CO: Hydroxyapatite Efforts for Less-fortunate People;
The Company's unique ultra-thin coating platform is derived from an organic material called hydroxyapatite (HAp) which has demonstrated excellent safety and biocompatibility in vivo animal studies.
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers used a new method to produce hydroxyapatite powder with smaller size and lower cost.
What's more, hydroxyapatite crystals align along the synthetic fibers much as they do along collagen fibers in natural bone.
When mixed with water these mixtures would rapidly form hydroxyapatite (HA), [Ca.