Methodologies range from LC-MS/MS and GC/MS methods the FDA references to alternative methods that utilize hydrophilic interaction chromatography with MS/MS, microextraction GC/MS, micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography with amperometric detection and laser Raman spectroscopy, just to name a few.
What does HILIC stand for?
HILIC stands for Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography (HPLC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HILIC
- MAC Command Center Scott AFB
- Hill AFB Data Analysis Center
- High-Intensity Long-Duration Continuous AE Activity (meteorology)
- High-Level Synthesis Algorithms, Tools and Design
- High Level Exercise
- High-Intensity, Low-Frequency (range management)
- Highlands and Islands Local Food Network
- Hebrew Institute of Long Island
- Higher - Level Interface
- Higher Layers and Internetworking
- Hydrophilic Interaction Liquid Chromatography
- Health Information and Libraries Journal
- Hakuhodo Institute of Life and Living (Japan)
- Health Informatics Lifelong Learning
- High Industrial Lubricants & Liquids (product sector)
- High Intensity Laser Laboratory (est. 1994; Department of Experimental Physics; University of Szeged; Szeged, Hungary)
- Homeschooling Illinois-Legislation and Learning (blog)
- Hus Institute for Lay Leadership (Texas)
- His/Her Illustrious Highness
- Harmonic and Individual Lines plus Noise (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two research articles from Kenneth Fountain and his co-workers at Waters Corporation provide the latest developments in hydrophilic interaction chromatography in the analysis of monoamine transmitters as well as ultra-sensitive techniques for the measurement of the steroid ethinylestradiol in human plasma.
Hydrophilic interaction chromatography columns (31, 32) are being applied for the analysis of polar compounds.