A preliminary study in humans found that intake of 20 grams a day of a specific hydrolyzed whey protein isolate significantly reduced blood pressure in adults with borderline high blood pressure.
What does HWPI stand for?
HWPI stands for Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate (nutritional supplement)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HWPI
- Hartman-Walsh Painting Company
- Hickory Withe Presbyterian Church (Eads, TN)
- Hazardous Waste Permitting and Corrective Action Program (Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality; Wyoming)
- Himpunan Wanita Penyandang Cacat Indonesia (Indonesian: Himpunan Women with Disabilities Indonesia)
- Health, Wellness, Physical Education, Athletics
- Heavy Water Processing Facility
- Horrible Word Processing Format (Java library)
- Horizonte Wind Power Generation Project (Brazil)
- Hutchison Whampoa Property and Hotel Group (Hong Kong)
- Hazardous Weather Preparedness Institute (North Carolina)
- Hamilton-Wenham Public Library (Hamilton, MA)
- Harper Woods Public Library (Harper Woods, MI)
- Heavenly Culture, World Peace, Restoration of Light (South Korea)
- Hewlett Woodmere Public Library (Hewlett, NY)
- Hope Welty Public Library District (Cerro Gordo, IL)
- Hangul Word Processor Markup Language (Korean computer coding)
- Highlands Water Protection and Planning Act (New Jersey law)
- Hazardous Waste Profile Sheet
- Hazardous Waste Permits Unit
- Hazardous Waste Quantity (US EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are very excited that Fi Europe '99 has recognized our revolutionary hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, which has the potential to become one of the most significant whey proteins in the new millennium," said Marty Davis, general manager of Davisco.
BarFlex[TM], a partially hydrolyzed whey protein isolate that extends the shelf life of nutritional bars, is the result of a new, patent-pending technology.