Some of the concerns raised by the environmental impact report are significant effects on air quality, cultural resources, hydrology and water quality, noise, public services, transportation and traffic, according to staff reports.
What does HWQ stand for?
HWQ stands for Hydrology and Water Quality (environmental impact; California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWQ
We have 2 other meanings of HWQ in our Acronym Attic
- Hamilton-Wenham Public Library (Hamilton, MA)
- Harper Woods Public Library (Harper Woods, MI)
- Heavenly Culture, World Peace, Restoration of Light (South Korea)
- Hewlett Woodmere Public Library (Hewlett, NY)
- Hope Welty Public Library District (Cerro Gordo, IL)
- Hangul Word Processor Markup Language (Korean computer coding)
- Highlands Water Protection and Planning Act (New Jersey law)
- Hazardous Waste Profile Sheet
- Hazardous Waste Permits Unit
- Hazardous Waste Quantity (US EPA)
- Tropic High Water Inequality
- Hardware Quality Assurance
- Hollywood Water Quality Improvement Project (Department of Water and Power; Los Angeles, CA)
- Hydrologic and Water Quality System (US EPA)
- New York Harbor Water Quality Survey
- Harwich Water Quality Task Force (Massachusetts)
- Half-Wave Rectifier
- Half-Wave Retarder
- Hand Writing Recognition
- Harbison-Walker Refractories (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harrison is also the chairman of the Transportation Research Board Committee A2A03, Hydraulics, Hydrology and Water Quality.
Areas analyzed in the study include traffic, earth resources, hydrology and water quality, biological resources, land use, views, air quality, noise, cultural resources and public services.