The primarily French and Algerian contributors investigate the physico-chemical properties of hydrogenated amorphous carbon thin films, fluorine-doped silicon oxide films prepared by plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition, zinc oxide thin films grown on silicon substrates, and tin dioxide thin films.
What does HAC stand for?
HAC stands for Hydrogenated Amorphous Carbon
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAC
We have 289 other meanings of HAC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Artificial Chromosome
- Human Assurance Committee (Medical College of Georgia)
- Humanist Association of Canada
- Humanitarian Affairs Commission
- Humanitarian Aid Commission
- Humanitarian Area Coordinator
- Huntington Arts Council (Huntington, NY)
- Hybrid Adaptive Caching
- Hybrid Aircraft Corporation (Edgewood, NM)
- Hydrogen-Assisted Cracking
- Hydroxyapatite Ceramics
- Hydroxyapatite Chromatography
- House Appropriations Committee Survey and Investigations Staff (US Congress)
- House Appropriations Committee, Security and Investigations
- House Appropriations Committee - Defense (US government)
- Heliborne Applique Communications - Jammer
- Higher Authority Communications/Rapid Message Processing Element
- 6-Hydroxy-2-Aminocaproic Acid
- H-Abstraction Acetylene Addition (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Witt, a physicist at the University of Toledo in Ohio, and his colleagues cooked up hydrogenated amorphous carbon, or HAC, exposed it to ultraviolet light, and studied its unique glow.
The curious interstellar emissions appear to arise from a solid form of a diamond-like compound known as hydrogenated amorphous carbon (HAC), report David A.