The Bus, which is to be delivered to Alchemy's Scottsdale, Arizona, headquarters in December 2006, will be converted from compressed hydrogen storage to the use of Alchemy's hydrogen on demand generating system -- the Hydratus[c].
What does HOD stand for?
HOD stands for Hydrogen on Demand
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HOD
We have 52 other meanings of HOD in our Acronym Attic
- Home Office Delivery
- Home Owners Dues
- Hood of Defiance (gaming)
- Hospital Outpatient Department (various organizations)
- Host On-Demand
- House of Delegates (various organizations)
- House of Detention (various locations)
- Housing Overlay District (heritage conservation; various locations)
- Human and Organizational Development (degree program)
- Hurt On Duty
- Hypertrophic Osteodystrophy
- Host On Demand-On Demand Server (IBM)
- Hydrocarbon Oil Duties Act (UK)
- Husband of a Daughter of the American Revolution
- Heart of Dixie Amateur Radio Society (est. 2007; Alabama)
- Hydrographic Oceanographic Data Acquisition System
- Hyperosmotic Disruption of the Blood-Brain Barrier
- Heart of Dixie Balloon Club (hot air ballooning)
- Hands On District of Columbia (volunteer organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: MCEL), a leading developer of hydrogen battery technology, announced today that Jadoo Power, a licensee of the company's Hydrogen On Demand technology, has selected Millennium Cell as a subcontractor under a recent program funded by the U.
Successful validation of the Hydrogen on Demand (TM) fuel system concept for range extension led to this second phase of development.