CHBC noted that Wedaa, a former member of the Department of Energy's Hydrogen Technical Advisory Panel (HTAP), also serves as president of Valley Environmental Associates, an organization he started in 1970, and vice-chairman and director of Hydrogen 2000.
What does HTAP stand for?
HTAP stands for Hydrogen Technical Advisory Panel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HTAP
We have 2 other meanings of HTAP in our Acronym Attic
- Hellenic Traditional Arts Institute (Greek folk dancing organization; San Jose, CA)
- Hufana Traditional Arnis International (martial arts)
- Hypomaturation Type of Amelogenesis Imperfecta (dentistry)
- Health Technology Assessment Information Service
- Healthcare Technical Assistance Program (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution
- High-Temperature Adult Plant (plant pathology)
- Human Trafficking Awareness Partnerships, Inc. (Sanibel, FL)
- Human TRH (Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormon)-Associated Peptide
- Hybrid Transactional Analytical Processing
- HEMTT Tanker Aviation Refueling System (US Army)
- Hot Tactical Aircraft Refueling System
- Home Treatment Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- History Teachers' Association of South Australia
- HTML (HyperText Markup Language) To Any Script Converter (program)
- Highest Tolerable Ambient Temperature (thermal science)
- Holding Time at Temperature
- Human Terrain Analysis Team (US Army)
- Human Trafficking Assessment Tool
- Here's the Answer to Your Dilemma
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Energy's Hydrogen Technical Advisory Panel to the Secretary of Energy.
DCH informed IOS that the sensor earned recognition from the Department of Energy's Hydrogen Technical Advisory Panel and that DCH and NREL have U.