The rapidly rising hydrogen ion concentration and falling blood pH cause the fatigue and cramping.
What does HICR stand for?
HICR stands for Hydrogen Ion Concentration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of HICR in our Acronym Attic
- Highly Integrated and Compact Optical Processor for On-Board Systems
- High Intensity Community Oriented Police Patrol (Birmingham, Alabama Police Department)
- Hierarchical Integrated Case-Processing System
- Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices (Europe)
- Health Insurance Counseling Project
- Home Intravenous Chemotherapy by Parents (treatment program)
- Human Immunology & Cancer Program
- Healthcare Infection Control Practice Advisory Committee (Atlanta, GA)
- Hospital Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee
- Health Information and Claims Processing System (Canada)
- Harvard Injury Control Research Center
- Hardened Intersite Cable System
- Hazardous Inventory Control System
- Head In Cement Syndrome (Marine slang)
- Health Interactive Claims System (insurance)
- Helicopter Internal Cargo System
- Hospital Incident Command System
- Hosted Integrated Contact Services (AT&T Inc.)
- Human Interaction with Complex Systems (Symposium)
- Health Information Community of South Africa (Pretoria, South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The central chemoreceptors respond to changes in cerebral spinal fluid of the hydrogen ion concentration (minus the log of the hydrogen ion concentration or pH).
The inverse relationship between pH and hydrogen ion concentration is difficult for students to visualize.
58 after investigating the effect of increasing the hydrogen ion concentration in ~0.
This requires precise measurements over long time periods of the water's hydrogen ion concentration, or pH.