7 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hydrogen Electric Racing Federation -- which unveiled "The Future of Racing"(TM) and the "Hydrogen 500"(TM) concept here to an impressive gathering of leading auto industry executives and motorsports dignitaries in early January -- has announced its initial specifications package.
What does HERF stand for?
HERF stands for Hydrogen Electric Racing Federation (hydrogen fuel cell powered vehicle racing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HERF
We have 20 other meanings of HERF in our Acronym Attic
- Herefordshire (English County)
- Hotel Employees and Restaurant Employees International Union
- Higher Education Real Estate Lawyers Conference
- Hotel Employees Restaurant Employees to Insure Change
- Hotel Employees and Restaurant Employees Union
- Hazard of Electromagnetic Radiation to Fuel
- Health Education and Research Foundation
- High Energy Radiation Field
- High Energy Radio Frequency
- High Energy Rate Forming of Powdered Metals (forging)
- High Energy Resolution Fluorescence Detection (spectroscopy)
- High Energy Radio Frequency Gun
- Heterogeneous Error Response Forking Problem
- Health Economics Research Group
- Henipavirus Ecology Research Group
- Herring Gull (bird species)
- Higher Education Research Group (Health Research Board; Ireland)
- Human Eag-Related Gene
- Human Ether-a-Go-go Related Gene
- Hants East Rural High School (Milford, Nova Scotia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
10 /PRNewswire/ -- In a potentially historic occasion for the automobile industry and international motor sport, a new racing entity -- the Hydrogen Electric Racing Federation -- unveiled "The Future of Racing"(TM) and embarked on a compelling first step into the realm of on-track competition for hydrogen electric fuel cell-powered racing machines here today.