Emissions of sulfuric, hydrochloric, and hydroflouric acids from combination bark boilers.
What does HF stand for?
HF stands for Hydroflouric (Acid)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HF
We have 39 other meanings of HF in our Acronym Attic
- Hot Fix
- House Forsaken (gaming guild)
- Huck Finn (book)
- Hull Fitter
- Human Factor(s)
- Human Failure
- Hybridization Factor
- Hydraulfunktion (Swedish electrohydraulics manufacturer)
- Hydro Foil
- Hydrogen Fill
- Hydrogen Fluoride
- Hyper Fighting (Street Fighter: Hyper Fighting game)
- High Frequency Automatic Link Establishment (US military radio)
- Hartree-Fock Molecular Orbital Linear Combination of Atomic Orbitals
- High Frequency Net
- High Frequency Automatic Link Establishment (global standard HF communications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 49-year-old man was understood to have been dipping metal in a vat of hydroflouric acid when it splashed onto his face and upper body.
85% Si that were etched with dilute hydroflouric acid (HF) after being prepared as described in Table 1.