The production and marketing of the valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide tablets by the Hyderabad-based Aurobindo Pharma has received approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA).
What does HTCZ stand for?
HTCZ stands for Hydrochlorothiazide (blood pressure medication)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Heparin Thrombin Clotting Time
- Hindu Temple of Central Texas (Temple, TX)
- Harvard Tai Chi Tiger Crane Club (martial arts; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- High Tech Center Training Unit (California Community Colleges)
- Hope That Clears Things Up
- Hamilton Teachers Credit Union (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- High Technology Crime Unit
- Hydraulic Throttle Control Unit
- High Temperature Chemical Vapor Deposition
- High Temperature Conversion of Waste
Samples in periodicals archive:
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Candesartan Cilexetil and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets, 16/12.
Patients taking an ACE inhibitor plus hydrochlorothiazide experienced the greatest drop in diastolic pressure at 1 year (11%).
The 22-year-old Brunemann, a four-time NCAA All-American, was caught using banned drugs hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene.
Abstract Two simple and accurate spectrophotometric methods were presented for the determination of binary mixtures of each of Eprosartan and Irbesartan with Hydrochlorothiazide in dosage forms.
Canas tested positive for the prohibited substance hydrochlorothiazide -- a diuretic.
He was taking hydrochlorothiazide and enalapril for hypertension.
She had been taking low-dose hydrochlorothiazide for mild hypertension for many years.