62 billion, global activity in hydrocarbon process markets is improving and there are a number of major projects pending which should be booked into backlog during fiscal 1995.
What does HPI stand for?
HPI stands for Hydrocarbon Process(ing) Industry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPI
We have 209 other meanings of HPI in our Acronym Attic
- Horizontal Production Integration
- Horn Plastics, Inc.
- Host Port Interface
- House Price Index (OFHEO)
- Housing Partnership, Inc. (various locations)
- Howey Politics Indiana (blog)
- Huaneng Power International (China)
- Human Performance Improvement
- Human Performance Institute
- Human Performance International (Canada)
- Hydrographic Project Instructions
- Harvey Park Improvement Association (Denver, CO)
- Hawaii Property Insurance Association (high-risk home insurance)
- Heme Polymerization Inhibitory Activity
- Heparin-Platelet Factor 4-Induced Antibody
- Highly Pathogenic Influenza A
- Hypothalamic Prolactin-Inhibiting Activity (endocrine system)
- High-Performance Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- Human Performance in Aviation Maintenance (Canada)
- Hewlett-Packard Interface Bus
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the first of several patents on this hydrocarbon process vessel cleaning technology, which the company believes will be issued to Serv-Tech.