Comprehensive analysis of arsenic metabolites by pH-specific hydride generation atomic absorption spectrometry.
What does HGAAS stand for?
HGAAS stands for Hydride Generation Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HGAAS in our Acronym Attic
- Host Government Agreement (foreign investing)
- Houston Golf Assossiation (Houston, TX)
- Human Genetics Alert (watchdog group; London, UK)
- Human Granulocytic Anaplasmosis (infectious disease)
- Human Great Ape
- Human Growth Agent
- High Gain Antenna, Helical Type (S-Band)
- High Gain Antenna, Horn Type (X-Band)
- Homestead General Aviation Airport (Homestead, FL)
- Hydride Generation Atomic Absorption (chemistry)
- Hispanic Genealogy Address Book
- High Gain Antenna Calibration
- High-Gain Adaptive Control (learning control system theory)
- Hiram G. Andrews Center (Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry; Harrisburg, PA)
- Houston Global Awareness Collective (Texas)
- Houston-Galveston Area Council (Texas)
- Human Genetics Advisory Commission
- Hydride Generation Atomic Fluorescence
- Hydride Generation Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometry
- Howard Goldstein Associates, Inc. (Superior, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the sample is not filtered, as in the case of selective hydride generation atomic absorption spectrometry or hydride generation followed by cold-trap gas chromatography-atomic absorption spectrometry, any arsenic species adsorbed to particulate matter will be analyzed.
Speciation of arsenic compounds by using HPLC with hydride generation atomic absorption spectrometry and inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry detection.