FEV was a key partner in the development and integration of the system into a number of test vehicles, providing such services as design, analysis, simulation, and fabrication of the hydraulic drive unit.
What does HDU stand for?
HDU stands for Hydraulic Drive Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HDU
We have 31 other meanings of HDU in our Acronym Attic
- Himeji Dokkyo University (Japan)
- Home Dialyzors United (patient organization)
- Homeless Diversion Unit (New York City)
- Hong Duc University (Vietnam)
- Horizontal Drive Unit
- Hose and Drogue Unit (air to air refueling)
- Hose Drum Unit (air to air refueling)
- Hot Death Uno (game)
- How Dare You (Internet slang)
- Human Development Unit (various organizations)
- Hubli-Dharwad Urban Development Authority (India)
- Hastings Diversified Utilities Fund (also seen as HDF; Australia)
- Handheld Devices for Ubiquitous Learning (project; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Hungarian Democratic Union in Romania
- Health Dangers of Urban Use of Pesticides (City of Ottawa, Canada)
- Half Duplex Transmission
- High Definition User Experience
- Heavy-Duty Vehicle
- Heeresdienstvorschrift (German Army)
- Hepatitis Delta Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Controlling the system is a standard hydraulic drive unit and a programmable controller capable of storing up to 16 oscillation/packing profiles.
The line is equipped with a temperature-controlled mill with an overhead blender and a hydraulic drive unit controlling each roll independently for different friction ratios.