JEL classification: E12, E31 Keywords: Forward-looking, Real Marginal Cost, Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve I.
What does HNKPC stand for?
HNKPC stands for Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hercegovacko-Neretvanskog Kantona (Croatian: Herzegovina-Neretva Canton)
- Hrvatski Nacionalni Korpus (Croatian: Croatian National Corpus)
- Hrvatski Nogometni Klub (Croatian: Croatian Football Club)
- Hrvatsko Narodno Kazalište (Croatian: Croatian National Theatre)
- Hugs and Kisses
- Human Natural Killer
- Hepatic Natural Killer Cells
- Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma
- Het Nederlands Kunstenaars Forum (Dutch: Dutch Artists Forum; website; Netherlands)
- Hyperosmolar Non-Ketotic Hyperglycaemia
- Harmony in Life (media company)
- Helium Neon Laser
- Hierarchy Nesting Level
- Honduran Lempira (ISO currency code)
- Honolulu, HI, USA - Honolulu International (Airport Code)
- Horizon North Logistics Inc. (Canada)
- Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador (tourism; Canada)
- Hawaii Networked Learning Communities (Honolulu, HI)
- High Nutrient, Low Chlorophyll
- Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council (est. 1992; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, Genberg and Pauwels (2005) estimate a Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips curve (a specification of Phillips curve which includes inflation lag and expected future inflation) for Hong Kong.