The Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA) recently announced that the 2004 EDTA Conference & Exposition, to be held September 21 through 23 at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, FL, will feature pre-conference workshops organized by Ford Motor Company, the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI), Southern California Edison (SCE), the Advanced Transportation Technology Institute (ATTI) and the Hybrid Electric Vehicle Working Group (HEVWG).
What does HEVWG stand for?
HEVWG stands for Hybrid Electric Vehicle Working Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High-Energy Visible Light (blue/violet light)
- Healthy Eating Volunteer Program
- Horizontal Eye Velocity Purkinje (Cell)
- Heads of European Veterinary Regulatory Authorities (Europian Union)
- Haute Ecole Valaisanne (French)
- Hercules Enhanced Vision System (cameras)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Team of Virginia Tech
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Technology
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Technology Assessment
- Health Education Video Unit (UK; Leicester General Hospital)
- Half Energy Width
- Hamburgische Electricitäts-Werke AG (German energy provider)
- Health, Education & Welfare
- Hewitt Associates, Inc. (stock symbol)
- High Energy Weapon
- High-Efficiency Washer
- High-End Workstation (computer)
- High-Performance Embedded Workshop (Renesas)
- Higher Education Wales
- Highly Entertaining Wrestlers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EPRI study built upon earlier research carried out by the EPRI Hybrid Electric Vehicle Working Group, whose members include the environmental community, automakers, regulatory agencies, power companies, and academic researchers.