ELISA test kit for human MBL (Kit number: HK323) was purchased from Hycult Biotechnology (HBT), The Netherlands.
What does HBT stand for?
HBT stands for HyCult Biotechnology (Uden, The Netherlands)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBT
We have 62 other meanings of HBT in our Acronym Attic
- Holy Bible Trivia (game)
- Home Based Transcription
- Home Brew Talk (website)
- Home Business Tips (ezine)
- Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender (sexual orientation)
- Hostage Barricade Team (police)
- Houston Belt and Terminal Railway Company (also abbreviated as HB&T)
- How 'Bout That
- Hunters Bog Trotters (running club; Scotland, UK)
- Hypothesis-Based Testing (software cleanliness methodology)
- Healthy Business Training Academy (Australia)
- High-Boiling Tar Acid
- Home Based Travel Agent
- Hvite Busser til Auschwitz (Norwegian: White Buses to Auschwitz; foundation)
- Hannover Blind Terror Clan (gaming)
- Held by the Code (UK rock band)
- Herb Brooks Training Center (hockey; Blaine, MN)
- Homeward Bound Theatre Company (Chanhassen, Minnesota)
- Honey Bee Technical Council (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We added 100 [micro]L of mouse monoclonal anti-H-ficolin (clone 4H5, HyCult Biotechnology b.
Unique Products Focus on Immunology and Cell Biology Applications UDEN, The Netherlands -- Hycult Biotechnology B.