22 /PRNewswire/ -- Hutchinson Technology Incorporated (Nasdaq: HTCH) today announced that it has reached an agreement in principle with Applied Kinetics, Inc.
What does HTI stand for?
HTI stands for Hutchinson Technology Incorporated
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HTI
We have 107 other meanings of HTI in our Acronym Attic
- Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia (political party)
- Home Technologies Integrator (course)
- Home Testing Institute
- Horizontal Technology Integration
- Hospitality and Tourism Index (database)
- Hostile Target Identification
- Hotel & Travel Index (Northstar Travel Media)
- Human Technology Interface
- Human-Computer Interface
- Hutan Tanaman Industri (Indonesian: Industrial Forest Plantation)
- Hutchison Telecommunications International Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- Hemispheric Transient Ischemic Attack
- Healing Tao Instructors Association of the Americas
- Hi-Tech International Business Incubator (Beijing, China)
- Hanko Technology Innovation Center
- Hanmi Technology Investment Corp
- Hawaii Tokai International College
- Hazmat Training International Center
- Head Terrorist in Charge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hutchinson Technology Incorporated (Nasdaq: HTCH) will hold a conference call to discuss its financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter on Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 5:00 p.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Stock Exchange today announced it will trade options on the over-the-counter stock of Hutchinson Technology Incorporated (stock/option: HTCH/UTQ) beginning Thursday, February 20.
July 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Hutchinson Technology Incorporated (Nasdaq-NNM: HTCH) today reported net sales of $91,418,000 for the fiscal third quarter which ended June 23, 1996, a 12% increase from $81,892,000 for the third quarter of fiscal 1995.
Hutchinson Technology Incorporated (Nasdaq:HTCH) will hold a conference call to discuss its results for its fiscal first quarter on Wednesday, January 24, at 6:00 p.
May 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Hutchinson Technology Incorporated (Nasdaq: HTCH) announced today that its board of directors has appointed the company's president and chief operating officer, Wayne M.
Hutchinson Technology Incorporated (Nasdaq:HTCH) announced today that it has promoted David Radloff to vice president of corporate finance.
April 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Hutchinson Technology Incorporated (Nasdaq-NNM: HTCH) today reported net sales of $86,546,000 for the fiscal second quarter which ended March 24, 1996, a 27% increase from $67,889,000 for the second quarter of fiscal 1995.