Starting as a teenager back in the early days of spread betting at the likes of City Index, Keith has packed plenty into a professional life which sort of began, he admits, as a 13-year-old fledgling schoolboy layer, taking bets on the next head boy at Hurstpierpoint College, Sussex.
What does HPPC stand for?
HPPC stands for Hurstpierpoint College
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPPC
We have 20 other meanings of HPPC in our Acronym Attic
- High-Purity Process Chemicals
- Highland Park Presbyterian Church
- Histopathologic Pulmonary Parenchymal Changes
- Hitachi Priority Port Control
- HIV Prevention Planning Committee
- Hospital Planning and Projects Co-Ordination
- Hospital Preparedness Planning Committee
- Hospital Privileges and Protocols Certification
- Hot-Plug PCI Controller
- Humanitarian Policy and Practice
- Hybrid Pulse Plasma Coating
- Head of Public Policy and Corporate Affairs
- Holme Pierrepont Canoe Club (Nottingham, England)
- Halton Peel Palliative Care Initiatives (Canada)
- Herbs Production and Processing Company Limited (Nepal)
- Hewlett Packard Printing Command Language
- Hewlett-Packard Printer Control Language
- Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder
- High Power Proton Decoupling (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
British Transport Police say Sam, a pupil at pounds 22,000-a-year Hurstpierpoint College, had been trespassing on the line.
Last night, Sam's head teacher at Hurstpierpoint College, where he was a lower sixth former, saluted him.
British Transport Police say Sam, a pupil at pounds 22,000- a-year Hurstpierpoint College, had been trespassing on the line.
Woodard Schools, the group that runs Lancing, Ardingly and Hurstpierpoint colleges in West Sussex, is sponsoring three academies in the area.
British Transport Police said Sam, a pupil at pounds 22,000-a-year Hurstpierpoint College, had been trespassing.