The fairs will include local emergency response organizations and vendors, and several also will include special appearances by hurricane readiness expert and founder of the Hurricane Intercept Research Team, Mark Sudduth.
What does HIRT stand for?
HIRT stands for Hurricane Intercept Research Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIRT
We have 1 other meaning of HIRT in our Acronym Attic
- High Resolution Synthetic Aperture Data Processor
- Health Insurance Reform Simulation Model (Urban Institute)
- Health Insurance Risk Sharing Plan (Wisconsin)
- Hover Infrared Suppressor Subsystem (US DoD)
- Hover Infrared Supression System
- Hazardous Incident Response Team (various locations)
- Head Injury Retrieval Trial (clinical trial)
- High Intensity Resistance Training
- High Reynolds Number Tunnel
- Hitachi Incident Response Team (est. 1998)
- Heart of Iowa Regional Transit Agency (Des Moines, IA)
- High Intensity Radio Transmission Area
- High-Integrity Real-Time Systems
- Homeland Incident and Response Tracking System
- Health Information Research Unit
- Housing and Infrastructure Redevelopment Unit (Maldives)
- Hurricane Intensity Research Working Group (US NOAA)
- Hakomi Integrative Somatics
- Hands in Service (ministry)
- Hardman Information System