2 /PRNewswire/ -- Jon Howell, Chief Executive Officer for the Huntsville Emergency Medical Services, Inc.
What does HEMSI stand for?
HEMSI stands for Huntsville Emergency Medical Services, Inc
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of HEMSI in our Acronym Attic
- High Energy Materials Research Laboratory (India)
- Harsh Environment Mass Spectrometry (workshop; est. 1999; Florida)
- Harvard Early Music Society (student organization; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Harvard Emergency Medical Services (Harvard College; Cambridge, MA)
- Health Education Monitoring Survey (UK)
- Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (London Ambulance Service)
- High Energy Magnet Spectrometer
- High-Level Entity Management System (internetwork management protocol)
- Home Energy Management System (various companies)
- Health and Emergency Medical Services Committee (Canada)
- Heavy Equipment Mobile Transport
- High Electron Mobility Transistor
- High Electrophoretic Mobility Tyrosinase
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck-Load Handling System
- Highspeed Electric Multiple Unit (South Korean train)
- Health Emergency Management Working Group
- Harmonised European Standard for a Construction Product
- Health Education Network
- Heat Exchanger Network