In this study, the researchers at Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI) at the University of Utah investigated a particular type of leukemia that results from genetic mutations in T-cells, a type of white blood cell found in both humans and zebrafish.
What does HCI stand for?
HCI stands for Huntsman Cancer Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCI
We have 198 other meanings of HCI in our Acronym Attic
- Huber Consultants International
- Human Capital Index
- Human Capital Institute
- Human Capital Investment
- Human Centered Informatics
- Human Computer Interface
- Human Computer International
- Human Concern International (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Hunt Consolidated, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Hwa Chong Institution (Singapore)
- Hydrologic Consultants Inc (Lakewood, CO)
- Hyperspectral Imaging
- Human-Computer Interaction & Usability Engineering (Workshop)
- Human-Computer Interaction/Human Robot Interaction
- Hague Convention on Intercountry Adoption
- Hawaii Crop Improvement Association
- Hazardous Chemicals Information Act
- Health Care Industries Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paige Peterson, a multiple cancer survivor, will work extensively with Huntsman Cancer Institute," said Governor Barnes.
In 1995, the Huntsman family donated an additional $100 million to create the Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI).
Samlowski of the Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City.
MINNEAPOLIS -- Wolters Kluwer Health , a leading global provider of information for healthcare professionals and students, announced today that Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah has selected its ProVation([R]) MultiCaregiver as the organization's electronic health record and patient charting solution.
Byline: ANI Washington, August 18 (ANI): Gaining fresh insights into the notion that sugar "feeds" cancer, researchers at Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah may have moved a step closer to realising potential treatments to stop tumour growth.
Percentage of Room Revenue to Help Lodge Achieve $100,000 Donation Goal for Huntsman Cancer Institute PARK CITY, Utah, Feb.
Salt Lake City - THE HUNTSMAN CANCER INSTITUTE (HCl) is undergoing construction that will significantly expand the hospital.