The Huntsman Cancer Hospital expansion will double the inpatient capacity from 50 beds to 100 and will double existing imaging and radiation treatment facilities and operating rooms.
What does HCH stand for?
HCH stands for Huntsman Cancer Hospital (Salt Lake City, UT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCH
We have 70 other meanings of HCH in our Acronym Attic
- Hand Chain Hoist
- Hatch (Amtrak station code; Hatch, NM)
- Health Care for the Homeless
- Hemi-Cellulose Hydrolysis
- Herbert Clark Hoover (31st President of the USA)
- Highline Community Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Home Care Hospice (various locations)
- Hospital Cayetano Heredia (Peruvian hospital)
- National Health Care for the Homeless Council
- Harris County Housing Authority (Texas)
- Henderson County Homeschool Association (Edneyville, NC)
- Hull Churches Housing Association Ltd. (UK)
- Herbert C. Hoover Building
- Homecare Homebase (software solution for managing homecare agencies)
- Haines City Hardcore (Florida)
- Halton Community Housing Corporation (formerly the Halton Non-Profit Housing Corporation (HNPHC)
- Hellenic College-Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology (Brookline, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
htm RELATED ARTICLE: Huntsman Cancer Hospital to Expand Established in 1993, the Huntsman Cancer Institute is home to the largest genetic database in the world and one of the country's largest collections of publications about cancer, according to its Website.
From the Department of Radiation Oncology, Huntsman Cancer Hospital (Dr.
eid=4660549 SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 14, 2004 Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI) at the University of Utah, the only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center in the Intermountain West, announces the dedication of its latest expansion, the Huntsman Cancer Hospital, a $100 million, state-of-the-art facility.
13948 -------------------------------------------------- Huntsman Cancer Institute Opens Hospital at the University of Utah Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI) at the University of Utah, the only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center in the Intermountain West, announces the dedication of its latest expansion, the Huntsman Cancer Hospital, a $100 million, state-of-the-art facility.