To be clear, FrontFour is not running this election contest to push through a deal with Huntingdon Real Estate Investment Trust ("Huntingdon").
What does HREIT stand for?
HREIT stands for Huntingdon Real Estate Investment Trust (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hypo Real Estate Group (Munich, Germany)
- High Renin Essential Hypertension (endocrinology)
- Hypo Real Estate Holding
- Revista Española de Historia (Spanish: Spanish Journal of History)
- High Resolution Electron Ionization
- Human Relations Enrichment Instructor (La Leche League International; Schaumburg, IL)
- Human Rights Education Institute (Coeur d'Alene, ID)
- Hypo Real Estate International
- Human Rights Education Institute of Burma
- Halverton Real Estate Investment Management Ltd. (London, UK)
- History of Religions (college course)
- Hans Rausing Endangered Languages Project
- High Resolution Electron Microscopy
- Homeland Response and Emergency Management (academic program)
- Hampton Roads Emergency Management Committee (Virginia)
- Human Rights Education Movement of India
- Hudson River Estuary Management Program (New York)
- Hamptons Real Estate Online
- Hawaii Real Estate Online
- Heavy Rare Earth Oxide
Samples in periodicals archive:
RICHMOND, British Columbia -- Huntingdon Real Estate Investment Trust ("Huntingdon") (TSX: HNT.
Most recently, on December 6, 2010, Huntingdon Real Estate Investment Trust ("Huntingdon") offered to acquire Fisher in a transaction valued at an 18% premium over Fisher's closing stock price on that day, and a 10% premium over Fisher's closing price on December 31, 2010, the last day of trading prior to the proposal being made public by Huntingdon.