Operators on the TCDL-equipped Apache Longbow will be able to control UAVs using the same technologies CS-West demonstrated in the Hunter Standoff Killer Team (HSKT) and Airborne Manned/Unmanned System Technology (AMUST) programs.
What does HSKT stand for?
HSKT stands for Hunter Standoff Killer Team (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Horrendous Space Kablooie (Calvin and Hobbes)
- Horst Schmidt Kliniken (German: Horst Schmidt Clinics)
- Hunt Suedhoff Kalamaros (Attorneys; Fort Wayne, IN)
- Historical Society of Kent County (Maryland)
- Humane Society of Kent County (est. 1883; Grand Rapids, MI)
- Hanko Sea Kayak Gathering (Finland)
- Haitian Street Kids Inc. (McKinney, TX)
- Health Systems Knowledge Network (World Health Organization)
- Hadiah Sastera Kumpulan Utusan (Malaysian)
- Hardship Letter (immigration)
- Hardware Simulation Laboratory (US NASA)
- Harwell Subroutine Library
- Hazard Significant Level
- Hazardous Substance List
- Hazardous Substance Location (New Zealand HSNO regulations)
- Health and Safety Laboratory (United Kingdom)
- Health and Safety Law (various locations)
- Health Sciences Library (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- L-3 Communications (NYSE:LLL) announced today that a Tactical Common Data Link (TCDL) developed by its Communication Systems-West (CS-West) division was used to remotely command and control a Hunter unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) from an Apache helicopter as part of the Hunter Standoff Killer Team (HSKT) Advanced Concept Technology Development (ACTD).
3, 2002 L-3 Communications (NYSE:LLL) announced that its Communication Systems-West division has been selected as the provider of Tactical Common Data Link (TCDL) technology by the Army's Aviation Applied Technology Directorate (AATD) for their Hunter Standoff Killer Team (HSKT) Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration (ACTD).