[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Joan Rivers, EN at Hunter New England Health Service, has won a 2011 Pride of Australia Medal.
What does HNEHS stand for?
HNEHS stands for Hunter New England Health Service (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Houston North Emmaus Community
- Human and Natural Environmental Concerns
- human nasal epithelial cell
- William J Harrison Northside Education Center
- Heart of New England Chihuahua Club
- Heart of New England Cycling Club (New Hampshire)
- Highest No-Effect Dose
- Habitat Network East Gippsland (Australia)
- Hemorrhagic Nephritis Enteritis of Geese (disease)
- Hunter New England Health (Australia)
- Hawaii Natural Energy Institute
- Huaneng New Energy Industrial Co. Ltd. (China)
- Hospital Nacional Edgardo Rebagliatti Martins (Spanish: Edgardo Rebagliatti Martins National Hospital; Lima, Peru)
- Health Nutrition and Exercise Sciences
- Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies (York University; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Holographic NEural Technology (AND Corporation)
- Health Network for Evaluation and Training Systems (University of Houston; Texas)
- Hanford (Amtrak station code; Hanford, CA)
- Head Normal Form (lambda calculus)
- Head, Neck and Face
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richard Reid at The Hunter New England Health Service in Australia, shows that at 12 months following the repair surgery, patients experienced a statistically significant reduction in all pre-existent symptoms including pelvic discomfort, backache, urinary incontinence and voiding difficulty.